Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY: Chart Your Makeup Stash

OMG. I saw this on Pinterest and I just had to share this idea with you. I think this is by far the coolest way to keep an inventory of your personal makeup collection! Can you spell A-W-E-S-O-M-E???



Bust out your makeup, a nice piece of blank paper and draw and swatch away! It would probably be a good idea to laminate it afterwards to keep it from getting dirty and smudging the swatches. I so want to do this but I don't think it would be a good idea to do so with all my stuff. I'd probably stress myself out grouping my stuff together and make the swatches fit in few pieces of paper as possible. :(

Original illustrations are by Julia Minimata. To view detailed instructions on how to do this, click here.

Enjoy sketching and swatching!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment