Friday, September 23, 2011

The Big Sibling Book

I found this book while I was looking for a Christmas gift for an expecting couple. Why didn't I see this when I was pregnant with my second child? I think this is such a great way to get your eldest involved in your pregnancy and ease the jealousy he/she may be feeling. My eldest wasn't super jealous with the idea of our family having a new baby but I know it was stressful for her nonetheless. I'm sure this would be a keepsake every parent would love to have.

The Big Sibling Book: Baby's First Year According to ME
Available at Amazon.com, for a discounted price of USD13.59 or Php592.00.

If you have friends who are expecting their second (or nth) child, mention this book to them. I'm sure they'll thank you for it. :)

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment