Thursday, October 20, 2011

Window Shopping: My Habit

Last night, at about 12:02am (technically it was morning already), I had a hard time logging in on My Habit and it was like the Missoni for Target experience again. I really wanted to see the Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses that they were selling. Well, the selection wasn't so great and by the time I was able to view the choices, the one I liked was reserved in another member's cart which basically means they've sold out.

Marc by Marc Jacobs 143 Sunglasses - From USD85.00 to USD59.00

I looked around and they have pretty great collections for today like Hermes vintage bags (not that I want one) and M Missoni items. I am quite sick of the chevron stripes that I obsessed over the past month but this M Missoni dress is just gorgeous. I am so in love with it. Too bad, the sale price is still way beyond my budget. :(

M Missoni Color Block Swearer Dress with Deep V-Neck - From USD645.00 to USD310.00
Anyhoo, go check out their site and I'm sure you'll find something you like. They have tons of pretty shoes too!!! :)

Happy shopping!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment