Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tea Crazy

I've been obsessing over tea sets lately. Maybe it's because of the gazillion biscuits we received last Christmas. I just have this dreamy idea in my mind of having tea and biscuits. Hahaha. I've been looking for the perfect tea set but I haven't found one that I really, really like. I want something dainty but not too girly so no huge flowery designs please.

As I browsed online, I found this:
Joyce Chen 5-piece Flared Teapot Set
I like it but I want a more classic design like this:
Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Small Ceramic Tea Set
I actually want the teacups' body more curved but the designs of those kinds are too girly girly for me. This is actually still girly but tolerable. Maybe a plain one in white would be perfect. Or really boring.

But this is what actually caught my attention:
Kikkerland Robot Tea Infuser and Dip Tray
And this:
Kikkerland Monkey Tea Infuser and Dip Tray
Cute, no? Add this:
le mouton noir & co Doggy Hanger
I also would love to have this:
Norpro Porcelain Tea Bag Dispenser
Do you know where I could find a really nice tea set? Please point me to the right direction. If all else fails, I already asked my courier in the US if it is okay to ship breakables and they said yes. But I'm really hoping to find one locally as I don't want to receive broken pieces. You never know, right?

Let's see where my current obsession will take me. Help, please!

All items available at Amazon.com. Photos from Amazon.com.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment