Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yosi Samra Obsession

I honestly thought I wouldn't need another pair of Yosi Samra's foldable ballet flats. I got a black glittery one early this year and was pretty happy with my color pick as it goes with almost everything. I actually have another pair in leopard print which I haven't used and I'm thinking of selling them - any size 9s out there? :)

I practically stopped breathing for a second or two when I saw these gorgeous colors. And the ever so confusing wanting feeling is there again...

Yosi Samra Two-Tone Ballet Flats

Cobalt / True Blue
Kelly / Lime
Nude / Pink

Yosi Samra Patent Two-Tone Ballet Flats
Black / Orange
Black / Pink
Black / Yellow


Yosi Samra Colorblock Ballet Flats
Lemon / Lime / Cobalt
Lemon / Pink / Lime
Light Grey / Orange / Dark Grey
Navy / Orange / Cobalt
Nude / Violet / Navy
Orange / Violet / Blue




Right away, I am drawn to the grey ones. But the navy / orange / cobalt is really nice as well. And so are the black & neon combos. And both nudes as well. How confusing!!!

I wonder if these are available here in Manila already? I haven't been at the malls in a long time. *I'm such a good girl!* :)

How about you, which do you like?

Locally, Yosi Samra is available at:
GAS, Greenbelt 3
2/F Trinoma Mall
Powerplant Mall
Alabang Town Center

No comments:

Post a Comment