Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beauty News: Sigma's Spa Brush Cleaning Glove

Just when you thought things couldn't get any better, a makeup genius comes up with something totally spanking new! Have you seen Sigma's newest brush cleaning tool? 

Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove

I've never seen anything like it before and after watching their how-to video, I totally get how this nifty thing can actually work. Look Ma, no more prune-y fingers!!! :)


Costs USD39.00 or about Php1,580.00 here. Quite steep but would love to own one if it would make my life easier. Squeaky clean brushes are super important to me!

What do you think of this brush cleaning glove?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a great invention, it’s quite expensive but I think it’s worth it!
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete