Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello There, March!

With the intense heat we've been experiencing the past couple of weeks, it looks like summer has knocked on our doors a wee bit early as I would have wanted. But before summer vacation begins, we still have my fourth grader's final exams (I have to review too, you know) and a whole lot of planning on my part for my kids' birthday celebrations (their birthdays are just two days apart). Plus, I still have no idea what kind of activities/summer classes my girls would take to keep them occupied for two whole months.

Aside from my tasks on hand, I am very much looking forward to lots of fun times with my family starting this month. And on this note, here's Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge List for March 2013:


And for the first time, I've collated all the photos I've taken for last month's challenge and it's pretty interesting to see them all together and remind me of how the previous month went by for me.




And for the last day of February, the photo challenge asked for "upside down" and here's a photo of our new French Bulldog puppy napping. Meet our dear Mugsy. He's about three months old. :)


Isn't he adorable? I'm absolutely crazy about him! :)

So, what are you excited about for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment